Enjoy a world class ski vacation with The St. Regis Aspen Resort.
Ideally located at the base of the majestic Aspen Mountain and within steps to the heart of this historic town, The St. Regis Aspen Resort is at the foremost address. Four amazing mountains render Aspen skiing unparalleled. From Snowmass to Aspen Mountain to Aspen Highlands to Buttermilk, there is a mountain and activity for everyone no matter your age or ability. Ski Season: Mid November – Mid April.
Within the White River National Forest, the mountain rises up from downtown Aspen. Speed to the top on the Silver Queen Gondola. Then enjoy the ride down. Aspen Mountain’s double-black and tree runs are fun for both skiers and snowboarders. Mountain Stats:
- Number of Lifts: 8
- Ski-in/ Ski-out: No
- Summit Elevation: 11,212 feet / 3,418 meters
- Base Elevation: 7,945 feet / 2,422 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,267 feet / 996 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 673 acres / 273 hectares
- Number of Trails: 76
Discover a ski adventure atop Snowmass Mountain. Try out the widest open runs in the West on the Big Burn or the wild ride of Hanging Valley. Pipes & Parks Snowmass pipes and parks include three terrain parks, one superpipe, one rail yard and the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School.
- Number of Lifts: 21
- Summit Elevation: 12,510 feet / 3,813 meters
- Base Elevation: 8,104 feet / 2,473 meters
- Vertical Rise: 4,406 feet / 1,343 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 3,100 acres / 1,255 hectares
- Number of Trails: 87
- Longest Run: 5.3 miles / 8.5 kilometers
- Terrain: 3,100 acres / 1,255 hectares
Buttermilk has something for everyone. It is an excellent mountain for beginners, however experts will find plenty to do in the terrain park (beginner, intermediate and advanced X park) with over 40 hits and jumps. Kids can learn new skills at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School.
- Number of Lifts: 9
- Summit Elevation: 9,900 feet / 3,018 meters
- Base Elevation: 7,870 feet / 2,399 meters
- Vertical Rise: 2,030 feet / 619 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 430 acres / 174 hectares
- Number of Trails: 42
- Longest Run: 3 miles / 4.8 kilometers
Aspen Highlands is the perfect mountain for a steep, big-mountain experience in Highland Bowl, Olympic Bowl, Steeplechase and more adventurous terrain. Known for its remote slopes there are, on average, just two people per acre. The little ones can have a blast and learn a lot at the Children’s Ski and Snowboard School
- Number of Lifts: 9
- Summit Elevation: 11,675 feet / 3,559 meters
- Base Elevation: 8,040 feet / 2,451 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,635 feet / 1,108 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 790 acres / 320 hectares
- Number of Trails: 130
- Longest Run: 3.5 miles / 5.6 kilometers
- Terrain: 790 acres / 320 hectares
For more information and a Aspen ski vacation, please contact The St. Regis Aspen Resort at (970) 920-3300.