Aspen / Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
Summary of Scheduled Summer Commercial Flights.
Updated by Stay Aspen Snowmass, May 17, 2012
Highlights of Summer Air Service:
- American is offering new summer nonstops from both LAX & DFW from Jun 14 – Aug 20.
- Frontier service from DEN has been discontinued.
- United service from DEN is will average 10x daily Mon-Fri, 9x daily on Sat and 12x daily on Sunday from Jun 7 – Aug 30.
- From now until June 6, United will generally continue to operate 5x daily (4x daily most Tuesdays & Wednesdays).
- Beginning Sep 1, United is scheduled to start tapering down their summer schedules to an average of 7-8x daily in Sep and 5x daily in Oct & Nov.
- United seasonal daily nonstops from LAX resume June 7 and this year will be extended through all of September until Oct 2.
- United nonstops from Chicago have increased from Sat only to daily beginning Jun 7 and are currently scheduled to run through Aug 27.
- United is now offering new daily nonstops from Houston also from Jun 7 through Aug 27.
Summary of Current Scheduled Commercial Flights in January by Route and Carrier:
|Route (Carrier)||Frequency(This Summer)||# Weekly Seats(This Summer)||Seasonality|
|DFW-ASE (AA)||1x Daily||441||14Jun-20Aug|
|LAX-ASE (AA)||1x Daily||441||14Jun-20Aug|
|DEN-ASE (UA)||9x-11x Daily||4,620||Year-Round|
|LAX-ASE (UA)||1x Daily||462||7Jun-2Oct|
|ORD-ASE (UA)||1x Daily||462||7Jun-27Aug|
|IAH-ASE (UA)||1x Daily||462||7Jun-27Aug|
|TOTAL||15x Daily-16x Sun||7,814|
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) – Inbound Flights
Published Summer flight schedules for June 17-23, 2012 as of May 17, 2012.
Imported from OAG Schedules. Specific schedules for other weeks can be found at http://timetables.oag.com/ase2/