Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE
FOOD & WINE’s Best New Chef award winners will rotate the menu annually and make appearances at the resort to showcase the concept to guests and local residents alike.
The Best New Chefs featured on the Summer 2013-Winter 2014 menu are:
- Bryant Ng of The Spice Table in Los Angeles
- Jason Franey of Canlis in Seattle
- Missy Robbins of A Voce in New York City
- Viet Pham of Forage in Salt Lake City
FOOD & WINE editors will customize wine and cocktail lists to complement updated menus. Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle will pair wines with the Best New Chefs’ dishes. Meanwhile, Jim Meehan—one of the nation’s top mixologists, a FOOD & WINE Contributing Editor, and Deputy Editor of FOOD & WINE Cocktails—will craft an original selection of cocktails.
For reservations please call 970.429.9581, email email@example.com or visit us on OpenTable.com.
- Dinner only: Sunday through Thursday: 5:30pm-10pm. Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm-11pm.
- Features an open kitchen and a chef’s table
- Several private dining areas
- The art displayed will be selected & updated annually by local artists
- Official Restaurant Website