Our most distinguished suite offers the most exclusive Aspen Mountain view from the hotel’s highest floor. Interiors emulate a late 19th-century contemporary mountain manor including a subtle mix of winter grays and warm summer tones blended with black & white accents, natural mirrors and metal textures to create a sophisticated environment.
Under the spacious living area’s elevated ceiling you will find custom furnishings, a baby grand piano, and a stunning marble fireplace. Additional amenities include a spacious sitting area in the master bedroom, a fully-appointed master bathroom, a large walk-in closet and a modern touch provided through a state-of-the-art Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- 1,900 square feet (including balcony)
- St. Regis Butler Service
- Balcony overlooking Aspen Mountain and the Fountain Courtyard
- Spacious living area with fireplace
- Baby grand piano
- Fully-appointed kitchenette with a refrigerator and wine chiller
- Dining room table with seating for eight
- Additional sitting area in the master bedroom
- Elegant marble bathroom with shower, deep soaking tub, double vanities, bathrobes & walk-in closet
- Remède Spa bath amenities
- Additional full bathroom in entry way
- Ability to form a 2-bedroom Presidential Suite with connecting a Grand Deluxe Double guest room enlarging the suite by 400 square feet.
Elevated St. Regis Butler Service can provide for any request. Your Butler will gladly unpack and pack your luggage, shine shoes, press garments, serve complimentary tea or coffee anytime and available via phone or email at any time. Complimentary bottled water and a humidifier are delivered at turndown service for your comfort.